Abveris is Boston's premier antibody discovery company providing contract research services to the biopharma industry. Abveris applies advanced immunization methods combined with B cell screening and hybridoma-based antibody discovery technologies to provide comprehensive gene-to-antibody discovery services. Abveris is developing the next generation of biologics, cell therapies, vaccines, and diagnostics in partnership with global leaders in biopharma.
We are seeking a passionate marketing and antibody enthusiast to tell the world the story of our product and services. This individual will play an integral role in crafting strategy and messaging for our company’s product marketing, public relations and content creation.
- Build out a new, premium brand and offering for an upcoming new platform launch
- Together with the sales team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product/services and their benefits.
- Create product content (e.g. sales enablement materials, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products and services to key audiences.
- Assist members of our sales team on calls with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into our service offerings and to get to know our customer base directly.
- Attend major industry conferences to promote the story of our services, keep up to date on our competition and stay in touch with our customer base
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
- Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral.
- Create content regularly to grow the company’s footprint (press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content).
- Collaborate with prominent members of the company, including executives, to craft and pitch press releases and thought leadership columns.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to our services.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content.
- Past experience and strong interest in biopharma/biotech, specifically biopharma drug discovery
- Past experience in website management, digital marketing, product marketing,
- Past experience in public relations, corporate communications, or content marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Proficiency in CRM/CMS systems like Hubspot.
- Ideal candidates will have experience pitching, crafting, and placing content externally through data-forward blogging or white paper development and experience with event management and sponsorships.
- Preference to working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring our services to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with our leadership team, scientists, and partner-facing teams.