Abveris Again Named as One of the Best Places to Work in 2022
Canton, MA—March 10, 2022—The Business...
- Therapeutic antibodies against difficult targets such as GPCR, ion channels, glycan targets
- Cell therapies
- Point-of-care diagnostics
- Reagent & anti-idiotypic antibodies supporting clinical trials
- Anywhere else antibodies are needed
- Fee-for-service, royalty-free partnership model
Pharma and biotech of various sizes and pipelines rely on Abveris.
Our platform rapidly generates and validates new targets for treating challenging cancers. Working with Abveris will enable us to quickly identify and select highly specific antibodies for those targets, so that we can take the best antibody forward to address the needs of particular patient populations.
At Promega, we struggled to acquire a high-affinity, high-specificity antibody against one target of interest. After failing with two previous vendors, we enlisted the help of Abveris and their DiversimAb approach, and we soon had a multitude of high-quality clones to choose from. We eventually chose a clone that far exceeded our expectations for performance. We were continually impressed by their high-quality analytical data, excellent communication, and overall collaborative spirit.
Speak with Abveris scientists about how to tackle challenges in antibody discovery.